[R129 SL] 2003 Get-Together

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:48:25 -0700

Hi Markus,

I personally would like to keep it the same way, because my daughter just
bought a CLK and she doesn't want to put too many miles on it nor do I want
to put too many miles either on my husbands SEC560 or my C280!  So let's
keep it the EAST Coast and WEST Coast meetings!  But I do agree with the
idea of ALL MBZ...the more the BETTER (smiles)!  My next question would be
what date?

Chow!!

Stephanie L. Autry
Purchasing Department-Buyer
Teknor Apex Company
Maclin Division
626.968.4656; X211
sautry@teknorapex.com

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **