[R129 SL] 2003 Get-Together

Markus Meyer r129list@mbcoupes.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:20:06 -0400

Hello folks...

Having just come back from Chicago, I thought maybe I'd throw some ideas out
there for next year's get-together!

Over dinner and a "few" drinks, we thought it might be nice if we could
first of all have ONE meet instead of the two we had this year (Vegas and
Chicago), and secondly, get ALL mbcoupers, not just SECers, together!  That
is the reason for this email.  I thought I would toss the idea out there to
all 4 lists (SECers, CEers, CLKers, and SLers) and see what the interest is,
as well as location and time ideas.  We were thinking something more
"central" too all, like Kansas City or St. Louis, and something maybe in the
spring or summer.   Any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

This is just intended to get the wheels turning and start planning for the
next event, this last one was so much fun I'm ready for another one!!!

Cheers,
Markus