[R129 SL] 500SL interior photos?

Satish Tummala r129list@mbcoupes.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:02:33 -0500

I think Derek's saying that by installing the rear jump seats, you would
render the lockable storage boxes useless.  Also, that the actual usable
area would decrease with the rear jump seats installed.

Do keep in mind that any SL with rear jumper seats can simply have them
removed to revert back to the factory look.  Also, some manufacturers
make rear seats that fold down flat.

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com [mailto:r129list-admin@mbcoupes.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Reynolds
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 4:18 PM
To: r129list@mbcoupes.com; derek@derekcallender.info
Subject: Re: [R129 SL] 500SL interior photos?

Ah, thanks very much, Derek.  Does that mean that the rear deck space in
a 500SL (R129) is not the same in all cases?  At this point, it is
merely a matter of curiosity, but in the future, it may become a
deciding factor in the purchase of a (preferably) silver SL.  Anyone
else have a take on this issue? Thanks very much indeed, Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ http://cars.desertworld.com Feel free to visit our Gallery
- Free placement of ads for private parties.