[R129 SL] 500SL interior photos?

Tom Reynolds r129list@mbcoupes.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:18:27 -0700

Ah, thanks very much, Derek.  Does that mean that the rear deck space in a
500SL (R129) is not the same in all cases?  At this point, it is merely a
matter of curiosity, but in the future, it may become a deciding factor in
the purchase of a (preferably) silver SL.  Anyone else have a take on this
issue?
Thanks very much indeed,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ
http://cars.desertworld.com
Feel free to visit our Gallery - Free placement of ads for private parties.