[LargeFormat] HP Combi Plan

Paul Aparycki tawow at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 30 08:54:36 EST 2005

Obviously you are really impressed ;-)

I already have one of those cute little Polaroid beach kits (the little
round bucket and a matching tiny shovel . . . for the sand, oops, I mean
sulphite).

I don't forsee doing a huge amount of 4x5 so I want to avoid getting into a
motorized system (a la Jobo), or is their expert tank usable manually??

all the best

Paul Aparycki