[LargeFormat] Taken with old Ektachrome

Jim Hemenway Jim at hemenway.com
Sat Nov 26 12:04:43 EST 2005

Hi Malcom:

Thanks for the comment. I had expected much worse corner fall-off, but a
surprise for me is that I don't see any in subsequent un-scanned  "sky"
photos with the 210mm.

I have an old Epson 836XL 11x17" flatbed with an overhead light in its
lid.  800 spi is fine for making 11x14 prints from these.

I've taken to sealing any un-used loaded film holders into taped plastic
bags and putting them back into the freezer for later use.  Can't afford
to be profligate 'cause they don't make color 11x14 film any longer and
I'm down to around 15 boxes... that's only 150 future shots!

Jim