[LargeFormat] road trip

Karl Wolz wolzphoto at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 24 10:05:17 EDT 2005

Way back a hunnert years or so ago, Yosemite valley was cleared of trees
for farming and those sorts of human activity.  When AA came along, the
valley was still pretty much cleared, and made for wonderful
photographs.  From what I hear, you really can't reshoot (whether that's
a noble goal or not) his photos 'cause the scene has changed so much
with forty and fifty foot trees where he had open meadows.

Karl Wolz