[LargeFormat] Happy Holidays!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 8 08:32:11 2005

At 08:04 05/01/2005 -0500, LNPhoto wrote:
>It looks like the midwest is getting hit with our second snow storm of the
>season.  Hopefully, after the shovel gets hung up, I can use my camera.
>
>Les

Les,

You have snow, we have gales.  Last night I was woken in the early hours by
wind, rain and sleet swirling around the room as a window had been blown
open.  I listened in to the local airport weather radio for aircraft and
the gusts were up to 50 knots - that is probably a Force 9 gale.

So, today looking out of the window the wind is still very high and there
is no way a tripod is going to stay up for long in that breeze. Similar
forecast for tomorrow so little photography this weekend.....

Hope the snow clears enough to allow you out of the house with the camera.