[LargeFormat] [Fwd: Dealing with recalibrated shutter]

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 13 13:06:45 2004

While I don't think I'll use this as my ultimate solution, I did find
the link interesting.  I can only imagine how difficult it would be to
teach mathematics using this method... the logic is far from obvious!

Brock