[LargeFormat] Introducing........

bhhc largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 27 15:28:22 2004

Jim wrote;

WOW! The future of real photography is alive and well. No 1's and 0's. Just
molecules, atoms, and REDOX reactions.

    Well maybe not . . . in my upcoming quieter years I have been looking
hard at digital backs for large format . . . and the unfortunate investment
in support (new lenses, a smaller camera, P3 or Linhof's affair, and the
newly obselete, just out, latest printer). It is however, truly invigorating
to read a post like that from Matt . . . we need MORE mad scientists in this
world . . . go get'um Matt!! and bravo!

Paul Aparycki

At 08:08 AM 4/26/2004 -0700, Matt Kennedy wrote:
>Greetings all,
>
>I'm Matt Kennedy, from Arkansas. I've been a darkroom chemistry

snip, snip, snip