[LargeFormat] Holiday Snapping

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 12 04:26:20 2004

Hello All,

When the list is this quiet I become a little nervous! Either there is a
large format gathering somewhere that I don't know about or you are all out
there burning film with the advantage of a few days holiday break to really
indulge yourselves. One other possibility is that the server is misbehaving
so this is just a quick sanity check.

To get the ball rolling, how about some of you newer members that are
lurking in the wings popping up to introduce yourselves?  Tell us who you
are, your photographic interests and the something about the kit you use.
This is a friendly place and if you have any questions - at any level -
then please feel free to ask away. There are a lot of people here with
loads of experience and they are more than happy to help out.

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday.