[LargeFormat] Kudos for Grimes, Inc

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 19 17:07:24 2004

At 09:44 19/03/2004 -0500, Jeff Howe wrote:
snip
>every time (instead of on the upstroke) and it works with any cable release in
snip
>Those of you with one of these old beasts might find your time better spent
>shipping the thing to Woonsocket instead of adding to your collection of long
>throw cable releases.

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. Good to hear that the Grimes company is still
going strong and providing a quality service.

When you are wondering what to do with all of those spare long throw
release cables (particularly if they have parallel threads), then please
think of me. I'm still looking and have not found any yet here in the UK!