[LargeFormat] Chicago...tripods and the law

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 19 00:27:18 2004

if you really want to double check talk to:

http://www.cityofchicago.org/FilmOffice/about.html

they have a still photography officer (Debbie Beck on the right hand side).

One of the first parts of setting up a shoot is "talk to the film officer
and see if a permit is required"

If it is you need insurance, pay a fee etc.

But I would pretty much bet she will tell you a permit isn't required for
non-commercial use (in which case I would get her to email you that info and
print it off)

tim a