[LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 26 21:36:32 2004

Oh yeah, well, we almost got some rain last week.  And it's been cold
here in San Diego too.  It didn't get about 65 today and I had to wear
my down ski jacket.  Oh sure, it's sunny, but let me tell ya, it's damn
cold in the shade!

Tori