[LargeFormat] A camera from a man on the south coast

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 26 16:20:05 2004

Philip:

You might want to add a loaded camera... or loaded film holders as the
case may be.  And, if you're "older" ... a small shovel instead of the
large one.

Do you mean the south coast as in Cornwall?  Snow in Cornwall?  Are
there not palm trees there?

When I see pine trees I think cold,
when I see palm trees I think warm!

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com