[LargeFormat] Not seen very often...

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 21 22:12:02 2004

Dearest Jim(s), Vince, Clive and especially Norman Riley (who e-mailed
me off list), I love you guys.  Thank you SO much for such a quick
response!  Based on all the info I've been gathering, I'm going to pass
on the beast.  Norman had actually done a lot of research on this
particular enlarger and it doesn't seem that it would be a good idea to
buy it.  However, I do want to buy an 8x10, or 10x10 enlarger.  It's
possible that this topic has been debated recently (in the last year)
but I don't remember, anyway, what would everyone choose as their dream
enlarger, and why?

Thanks again, you are all great guys!!!

Tori