[LargeFormat] How do I get off the list?

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 21 10:00:13 2004

To My Fellow List Members:

I meant to send this disclaimer last weekend, but got too involved in
some wedding photography workflow and forgot about it until, in an off
list email last night, I was told once again how humorous my "How to
unsubscribe" is/was.

I have to tell you that I didn't write the unsubscribe instructions, and
that they are not original to me. They appeared on another list some
months ago and I saved them for the next time someone "needed" them.

My apologies to all for not making that clear when I posted them.

Jim

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com