[LargeFormat] Hand Luggage UK Airports - Suggestions?

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 4 05:26:07 2004

Yes Mark,

Giving it a second thought, this is the most sensable approach: packing
the backpack with all gear in a sturdy case, less conspicious for
thieves as it looks like plain clothes luggage and yes, trashing other
bags in the overhead compartment worries me too.

Huib