[LargeFormat] Linhof Technikardan

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 3 13:04:05 2004

Jim,

> About five years ago I got tired of the limitations of my
> Master Technika
> and looked over everything available as a field camera. Including all
> models of the Canham.
>
> I sold my Technika and bought a Technikardan 45s and have
> never looked
> back. It is the best LF camera I have ever owned and, as I said, I've
> owned/used many. Graphic View, Deardorf, Sinar, Wista, Arca, etc...

You're not the only one that sold the Technika in favor of a TK!

Last year an acquaintance came to look at my TK, but decided to buy a
(used) Technika. But now, a few months later he sold it and got a TK!

> Sorry if I sound like a linhof salesman... I'm not, I'm just
> so extremely
> happy with my Technikardan 45s.

Maybe we could start a SIG (Special Interest Group) :-) :-) :-) with an
anual picknick showing of our tuned TK45 GTS Bi-Turbo (with custom
paintjob).

LOL

Huib