[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 18 12:01:31 2003

> I guess it's only a matter of time before this respected and ancient=20
> sport is banned most everywhere.  Luckily, my province has not yet=20
> eliminated my next challenge as a LF shooter.

It raises disturbing questions of potential legalities regarding the =
tossing
of dwarves in border regions, I should think.  What would happen if a =
mighty
tosser (let's not go there) manages to fling a smallish dwarf across =
the
Ottawa River, from Queb=E9c to Ontario?

The Dwarf -- A Federal or Provincial Responsibility?  Perhaps this =
should be
the subject of this Sunday's "Cross-Canada Checkup" phone-in show on =
CBC
radio.  I would dearly love to hear host Rex Murphy's musings on the =
matter.

\donw in Victoria (which is oddly lacking in dwarves)