[LargeFormat] 5x7 Graflex...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 12 13:36:30 2003

Hi Ole!

        I've just bought a Graflex 5x7 single lens reflex camera:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2969297697&category=11720

     It looks like the back takes 5x7 film holders and not the earlier plates.  I
hope the
groundglass back is there, it kind of looks like it, but hard to tell.

     Any help on this appreciated!   Isn't another list member restoring one of
these
large 5x7 Graflexes?

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net

Ole Tjugen wrote

    As the Norwegian with the 5x7" camera, I believe this question is for me? ;)