[LargeFormat] Anguloning for an Answer

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 2 08:49:01 2003

Uncle Dick,

I have both the 90mm f6.8 angulon, and an 88mm B&L lens in a Graphex
shutter.  I used both for archy teture/ construction photography and I
found them to be an excellent value....maybe not as sharp as the latest
hyper symarian apo-grandagorian lens, but I wouldn't take those lenses
in the dust field.   The Angulon did allow a certain amount of rise on
my Speed.  Infact for my use I could max out the limits of the speed,
It was probably a bit soft at the bottom, but it was either dirt or mud
down there anyway so I didn't care.  both of these lenses paid for
themselves on the first job.  Can't say that about 120mm Nikkor SW

Prices have stablized for these lenses so I say buy one try it. You'll
only be out shipping costs.

Les