[LargeFormat] "Best" 4x5 enlarger?

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 7 14:26:25 2003

I love my D2V  The D2 will be cheaper but you'll end up with lots of
bits and bobs that have to be shuffled around. For instance if you're
going to set  up for 35mm 2 1/4 and 4x5 you'll need three different
condensers that have to be stored. With the D2V you'll just move a
piece of glass up or down in the enlarger.

Since these are gettting to be dinosaurs anyway, the price should be
1/2 or a 1/3 what they were even a few years ago.

Les