[LargeFormat] Compressed Air

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 16 18:22:57 2003

Dear Vincent, "Charlton Heston" Dobson:

 > They'll have to pry my enlarger from my grasp to make me fit
in my coffin! <

Puh-puh-Please don't point that air gun at me, I was just kidding!

I'd still have to buy a compressor with an oil-less filter in order to
fill the 7 gallon tank, which I'd also have to buy.  I get the canned
air twice a year for around $2.00 a can... I buy a bunch of them then,
at a local camera show.

I've never checked but I think that I must get about 20-30 film holders
per can.  I only blast them with a lot of air when I first get the
holders, after that it's a light "puff" when loading 'em.

Jim "Puffdaddy" Hemenway

Vincent Dobson wrote:

<snip>

> They'll have to pry my enlarger from my grasp to make me
 >  fit in my coffin!

<snip>