[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a ProtarVII con...

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 14 21:42:19 2003

Seeing that big TV screen like image is exciting, especially after you
install a Beattie Intenscreen.  I love the view and can only seem to compose
properly with an upside down image.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com