[LargeFormat] The Lost (Photo) Weekend more

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 2 13:43:40 2003

>          Dunno aobut the rest of you, but my "tripod" is the seat of park
> benches, the tops of public garbage containers, the tops of fence posts,
> and more.   While I would not do with with my monorail, but my crown &
> super speed graphic work excellent in this regard.
>          The opther option is a good monopod for the above two cameras,
> easily extended & contracted, very portable.  Worth a thought.
> joe
When I visited a garden in S England run by the National Trust they made a
charge if you used a tripod which been extended to cover the use of a
monopod. No charge for leaning your camera against a lamp post. Absurd
PL