[LargeFormat] Question on film characteristics and printing

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 1 14:32:17 2003

For optimum color I would use Agfa Ultra,  Agfa Ultra 50 has been
discontinued and I bought a lot of it up on Ebay so I would have it in the
future.  I've used NPH, Kodak VC and a lot of the others but, the Ultra was
in a clas of it's own.

But, most importantly, would be to use a custom lab that will print your
shots on Kodak Metallic paper.  This paper really brings out the colors and
they do look "metallic".

Forgive the self plug, but I have a modern lab and because my Kreonite
processor runs better the more it runs, I have decided to offer custom
printing services.

Contact me off list if you would like for me to quote your printing.  I
print up to 30 x 40, but do not print smaller than 8x10.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com