[LargeFormat] Auto Graflex RB Model Identification

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Sat Sep 13 10:10:07 2003

Hi Clive,

     I had a nice RB Auto 3 1/4 x 4 1/4.  This had the
double extension bed as well as front rise and fall.  One
of these models in 4x5 would be most desirable as it
would further allow Polaroid film.  I sold the smaller
one because of the film issue.  The reflex mirror on
mine had started to blacken at the edges.  Re-silvering
is possible but expensive.  I suppose you could DIY.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net