[LargeFormat] Double Protar Lens

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 5 21:36:01 2003

Lenses in Photography
His chapter in Photographer's Handbook by Henny and Dudley
and History of the Photographic Lens

These are in ascending order..... The Photographer's handbook chapter
is a table listing hundreds of lenses by type and size. It's great for
figuring out that a Celor is essentially an Artar, or that there were
many many companies making the tessar design. History of the
photographic lens, is more of a story telling who designed what lens
before the other guy, and why this lens was designed that way to get
around this patent.