[LargeFormat] TriX HC-110 development time

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Tue Aug 12 09:54:03 2003

My Selenium toner is about 20 years old (concentrate) and still good. I would not believe the others you mention would be good for quite
that long.

My six years old Ilford Rapid Paper Fix worked fine, as did a 8 years old Neutol WA (liquid concentrate). Your Dektol should be OK to use.

If you want to be careful, discard old chemicals which you can't visually see whether or not are still working. Developer OK, toner OK, fix
NOT OK.

Ole Tjugen

12.08.03 14:39:32, "David Galway" <design@wizbot.net> wrote:

>Second set of questions: