[LargeFormat] Prague/London travel tips&

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 22 07:00:20 2003

Dear Nephew Harry,

     Harry My Dear,  you can be of good cheer, for we're not really laughing
at you
    We like you a lot, whether Pommie or not, and we promise to always be
true.
    When you next have a war, and are getting it sore and are starving and
losing in pain
    We'll set sail again, on the wide bounding main and we'll save all your
hides once again.

    We fought all your foes and we shared all your woes and we sent you our
wool and our wheat.
    When you won at the end we were always your friend as we danced with you
in the street.
    So forgive us the jokes for we're only the blokes who pretend that the
UK's still Heaven
    Though we've seen through the hoax as we glimpse through the smoke......

    The approach of the England XI

    Play called on account of bad light and a plague of traffic wardens.

     Uncle Dick