[LargeFormat] Summer in the City

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 18 01:18:17 2003

I got one of this little refrigerators you plug into the cigarette lighter of
the car. It can also keep things warm. It does not get very cold or very warm,
though. You can't leave it plugged in when the car is stopped without discharging
the car battery. I find it useful for keeping the most perishable groceries
cool on the way home from the grocery...about a half hour. Slows the melting
of the ice cream. Doesn't hold very much of anything, though. It could keep
film from getting too warm, too, though.

Verna