[LargeFormat] Re: Tips on Architecture photographs

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 14 14:29:02 2003

<>>>> but not the
<:)building itself.
<:)Some have attempted to prevent photography by trade marking the building
<:)(the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame comes to mind) and have prosecuted
<:)photographers who took pictures. As far as I am aware, in every
<:)case that
<:)actually went to trial (many photographers just settled out of
<:)court, not
<:)having the resources to take it to trial), the photographer
<:)prevailed and
<:)the trademark was struck down.
<:)
<<<<<

There is a tree on a cliff in California that (I think) has been
successfully trademarked - this is the only successful trademark of this
type that comes to mind.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com