[LargeFormat] Tips on Architecture photographs

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jul 10 16:16:59 2003

Of course, you may want to hire Officer O'Malley to watch over your stuff
whilst under the dark cloth......!

Ok
 Permit for use of a tripod with large professional camera... $1,234,987.98,
from the Department of Permits, Twits, and other Misc.
Officer O'Malley as a guard...   $1,000.00 + 14 Donuts and 3 cups of coffee.
Permit for the Union to set up the tripod...............  $475.96
Fee to the Union Guy or Gal to actually set up the Tripod... $800  ( $100
per hour with a 1 day minimum)
Fee to the Union for the Guy or Gal to set camera on tripod, set focus, set
holder in camera, and release shutter.. $800

I think before getting too far into the project, you may want to assess the
obstacles.  My list may appear silly, but you might be surprised.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net