[LargeFormat] 2x3 Speed Graphic

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 22 22:12:48 2003

Thanks Richard:

I had already found the Edmund information:

127 x 178 x 3mm/30% Reflectivity/70% Transmission Beam Splitters. Part
Number 3043359,  Mirror-Type, Beamsplitter Reflectivity 50%, 50mm x 50mm
x1mm
http://www.scientificsonline.com

I posted the message in case anyone else had already bought the larger
piece, cut it to size and had a smaller one to sell.

I'm thinking about calling Fred because the camera is in very good
condition and a cleaning and a tune up can't hurt.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com