[LargeFormat] 2x3 Speed Graphic

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 22 22:12:01 2003

I've been searching the Graflex database for the part number and all
three of the edmund optical sites and haven't found the right part yet.
  Scientificonline.com  has a 70% transmission mirror, but that's dim.
Anchoroptics has lots of mirrors but no stated specs.   Edmundoptics
has beam splitters both polka dot and dielectric, but at $203 for a 1
3/8" dia piece of glass I doubt Jim will be wanting to take a $6 glass
cutter to it!.