[LargeFormat] Polaroid film

Stan McQueen largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 22 12:13:02 2003

At 07:03 AM 5/22/2003, Vince Dobson wrote:
>He said it right about the money because (it was my experience) you must
>shoot at least 4 of each shot because 3 of them would be ruined by fog.  The
>first time I used my Polaroid holder with redi-loads was on a trip (from GA)
>to Nova Scotia (to save weight) ---- very few of my images were not ruined
>by fog.  Perhaps I had a defective holder?

You may have, because that has not been my experience. I shoot one sheet
(exposed for the negative), remove it from the holder without processing,
then take it home and process it later. I have never had one fogged (unless
you count the time that when I removed the polaroid from the holder only
the sleeve came out, leaving behind the negative).

Stan

Photography by Stan McQueen
http://www.smcqueen.com