[LargeFormat] pure-silver/ Goat girl

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 20 11:44:04 2003

Uncle Dickie, Shame on you!!

I did't even get to introduce myself before you start with your "goat girl"
comments!! Grrrrr .... We really need to see a Dr. about the meds your one.
You might be in need of a change.

To the rest - Hi, my name is Becky Lynn and I just got my first 4x5 camera!
It's a Sinar f2. I got it in a really good trade. I haven't used it yet. I'm
waiting for the film I ordered to get here. I look forward to having a place
to ask questions and share experiences. I'm also in the process of building a
darkroom. I didn't have much of a choice as to where it would be and so......
it will be in what used to be our "goat shed".  I put together a little
website to share the experience with others. If you'd like to see that it's
at: http://www.becksdarkroom.5u.com

Being that the darkroom isn't done, I thought maybe I would learn about
Polaroid transfers. Do any of you have any that I could see?

Have a great day and thanks for letting me into your group.

Becky Lynn