[LargeFormat] pure-silver

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 20 11:24:04 2003

My head now finally reattached after our grand national holiday on the 17th, I
can now definitely say that I know nothing whatsoever about donkeys. Or
burros, whether or not they carry mail. We use pigeons for that here (air
mail), or ducks (surface mail). Both varieties taste deliciously.

Cousin Ole