[LargeFormat] pure-silver

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 19 22:41:11 2003

Cousin Stan,
I've got mail from the pure-silver group.
And I've got mail from the pure-silver group.
And I've got more mail from the pure-silver group.
And then I got some from Uncle Dick.
I'm considering unsubscribing before my mailbox explodes.
And in the meantime, I've got mail from the pure-silver group.

It must be that incident with the donkey...

By the way, the folks over at apug are searching for a lost mail-burro - could
you have been involved in that, too ?

Yours,

Cousin Ole