[LargeFormat] pure-silver

Stan McQueen largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 16 15:26:34 2003

At 07:38 AM 5/15/2003, Uncle Dick wrote:
>Dear Nephew Stanley,
>
>      I have been asked to extend a great big pure-silver welcome to you on
>behalf of the rest of the list. There are, of course, a few formalities and
>traditions associated with this august body.

Well, thanks, but I'm afraid it's premature--I still haven't heard from
him. Maybe he found out that I use film for taking, but digital for
printing. I haven't used a "real" darkroom since I ran a small photo
business in Woomera, South Australia, back in 1972-73. Just around the
corner from you, I believe (by Aussie standards).

>     Please also remember that the pure-silver list is dedicated to chemical
>photography - if you do it in the dark and then have to wipe up after
>yourself you will be welcome. Quite a reversal from normal life.

I'm getting to the age where that's not so funny anymore.

Stan

Photography by Stan McQueen
http://www.smcqueen.com