[LargeFormat] pure-silver

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 15 09:28:26 2003

Dear Nephew Stanley,

     I have been asked to extend a great big pure-silver welcome to you on
behalf of the rest of the list. There are, of course, a few formalities and
traditions associated with this august body.

    You will have been shown some of these already by Mr. Daneliuk. You must
remember not to un-subscribe on the open list or he will get very agitated
indeed. He has fitted his computer with a new modern program that punishes
offenders by ripping off their heads and spitting down their necks. Do not
hit the wrong button, for all our sakes.

     The matter of "hazing" on the list has been blown all out of proportion
in the tabloid press. Don't believe above half of what you see. Most of the
injuries have healed already and the one untoward incident can really be put
down to youthful enthusiam and a great deal of butterscotch schnapps taken
on an empty stomach.

    Of course here will be the fees, but I can take care of that for you.
Please email me your bank account numbers and PIN details ( The same ones
that you send off to the Nigerian charities. ) and I will do the rest.

    Please also remember that the pure-silver list is dedicated to chemical
photography - if you do it in the dark and then have to wipe up after
yourself you will be welcome. Quite a reversal from normal life.

    Uncle Dick

PS: We have a yearly contest to see who can mix up the most toxic chemical
developer or toner. Los Alamos has been a winner for years but lately Pan
Pharmaceuticals is coming up in the field. Australian joke.....