[LargeFormat] Expanding and Contracting Ilford FP4+

Steven Cooke largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 13 22:19:08 2003

Hi Don

 Never tied it at those ratings. I used to use that rating [200] and
development for 35mm documentary work and found it had the quality I
wanted. Gave a negative some what like Tri-x - not so punchy but with
more tonal seperation. If you're doing landscape work then rating at
64-80 is two and a half stops over exposure [from what I rated it
at], would imagine to give a more workable negative. Rating at 200
worked well where I was, and am again which is in the tropics.

Can you recomend any company that ships film? I'm in Guyana [South
America]and film of any description is hard to get!

Regards Steve