[LargeFormat] Expanding and Contracting Ilford FP4+

Steven Cooke largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 13 22:11:32 2003

Hi again Lauvone

 When I suggested FP4 rating I missed out the the time ...

 Try rating at 200 and develop in stock solution ID11 diluted 1:3 for
21-22 minutes at 68 degrees, as a one shot developer.

 Can you suggest anyone who sells 5x4 FP4 over the net in the USA or
Canada [?], who might ship - I'm in South America in Guyana - a
country that only just has b/w developer let alone b/w film in any
format, so I either have to get it from UK or USA or Canada [?] and
you're nearer.

Regards Steve C.