[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 14:54:01 2003

Jim:

> find a golf cart with large wheels.  I think that I can then add a box
> or such to hold everything... including a water bottle.

I had the same idea last fall, and even collected a couple of semi-dead
folding golf carts for the project. I ended up abandonning the idea -- there
was no way, it seemed, to make this lightweight structure take on the torque
of a large, wide box.  They're built to hold a relatively light, slim tube.

Now, if you consider non-folding golf carts, you might just have
something...after all, golf carts are designed to go over relatively rough
terrain, and are reasonably narrow.  Do let us know if you ever succeed!

Cheers,
\donw