[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 14:14:07 2003

The golf cart I got is quite floppy without the golf bag. My 4x5 kit is
30 lbs, tripod is 15. Haven't found a good balance point for the
platform - yet. Goes across sidehills quite well, tho.

john (:>))