[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 12:10:26 2003

For the Calumet full up and maybe an extra lens case, the folding hand
truck works well.  B&H advertises them, but I've seen them cheaper
elsewhere.  Doubt it would be big enough for an 11x14, lens case, film
case, dark room tent, espresso machine (to keep the energy level up)
etc.

els

sometimes known as

Les