[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 11:46:05 2003

> From: Jim Hemenway [mailto:Jim@hemenway.com]

> I'm thinking of big, big wheels of some sort.

Jim: consider making a cart with bicycle wheels. The large diameter, plus
being pneumatic, would make for a smooth(er) ride for the more delicate
components in your kit.

And, until that gets constructed, how about a kid's 'little red wagon',
perhaps with some foam for cushioning?  Might be a tad small for your stuff,
though, I guess.  I'm seriously considering just that for my klunky old
Calumet rail -- when the case is loaded up, it's about 22 lb, which makes
going anywhere a chore and a half.

\donw