[LargeFormat] Wide Nikkor 90/4.5 Cover 5x7?

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 22 12:14:46 2003

PS.

It is a SW (see picture) - New cost at Calumet is $1589.  Lens on eBay used
(2 years ago) go for up to 75% of new (when I was buying) and now might only
bring 50% of new (when I need to sell some extra lens)  I bought out several
outfits to get a particular lens and ended up with extra and duplicate
lens - held too long before re-selling.  I think I have three Nikkor 90mm SW
lens (but f-8)  With a beattie screen f-8 has been plenty bright enough - I
would have no use for a f-4.5 since I will be normally shooting f-11 or f-16
and the f-8 is plenty bright enough for focusing.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

Subject: [LargeFormat] Wide Nikkor 90/4.5 Cover 5x7?

Hi,

     Would this high speed wide lens cover 5x7?  Here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2913585702&category=15247

I can't possibly afford such a lens, but curious.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net