[LargeFormat] DIY Focusing Cloth

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 18 12:12:00 2003

Dan:

Are American-style sweatshirts available in Cairo?

If so then you might want to try purchasing an extra large black or navy
blue one, then cut off the sleeves and sew the resulting openings shut.

It works fine for me, cost less than $5.00 at a local department store
which offers items from bankruptcies and insurance salvage, and is nice
and warm here in New England this winter.  I also used it last summer
but now have a black T shirt to tailor.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com